Gebo Sliding Hatches
There is an increasing demand for sliding hatches. Gebo can offer both standard and customer-specific solutions. The main reason for applying a sliding hatch is:
- more light;
- more visibility during manoeuvring (while standing).
Standard sliding hatches are available in three sizes up to a size of 720 x 770 mm;
Standard sliding hatch
The profile of this hatch is bended, just like our deckhatches and is suitable for base mounting. Just like our deckhatches and portlights, the sliding hatches are made from finest quality seawater resistant anodised aluminium. Powder-coating of the frame to any RAL colour you specify is also available. As standard, the hatch is being manufactured with 10 mm grey smoke acrylic. Clear, bronze and green acrylic is available to special order.
- More light in your interior;
- Fits perfectly with your Gebo windows;
- Safe and scratch-resistant acrylic;
- Standard or custom;
- Seawater-resistant materials (aluminium, plastic and stainless steel);
- Standard suitable for CE-A